River's Bend is a Continuing Care Retirement Community located near Barkley Lake in Kuttawa, Kentucky. As a CCRC, we are able to provide a broad range of services tailored to meet a variety of healthcare needs. From long term care services to short term respite stays, River’s Bend can offer an option to assist most.
We are Medicare and Medicaid approved and licensed for Skilled Nursing Care, Personal Care, and certified Assisted Living Care.
River’s Bend Retirement Community is a 501(c)(3),
non-profit organization offering long term care and related services. The company operates independently with respect to daily operations, delivery of patient care, and the pursuit of its mission - to provide quality services in the most cost effective manner for the residents, and to provide a stimulating, empowering workplace for our employees.
To that end we strive to:
• Deliver nursing, assisted living, rehabilitative, and psycho social care to help each resident live and function at their optimum level while enjoying a rich quality of life.
• Provide secure, clean, and well maintained facilities.
• Treat all residents with dignity and respect.
• Promote the general well-being of residents, staff members, and the community through comprehensive, quality health care services.
• Maintain a quality improvement program involving all staff and management personnel through continuing education and advanced skills workshops.
• Provide positive and supportive working conditions for employees.
• Ensure financial stability for the facilities while maintaining the most cost effective operations.
• Work with and encourage participation from residents’ family members who are an integral part of each resident’s general well-being.
In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1976, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. It is the policy of River’s Bend Retirement Community to admit, treat, provide services, assign rooms to a resident without regard to disability, race, color, sex, national origin, religious creed, ancestry, veteran status or age. The same requirements for admission are applied to all, and residents are assigned within the unit without regard to disability, race, color, sex, national origin, religions creed, ancestry, veteran status or age. All persons and organizations that have occasion either to refer to residents for admission or recommend River’s Bend Retirement Community are advised to do so without regard to resident’s disability, race, color, sex, national origin, religions creed, ancestry, veteran status or age. The same policy is reaffirmed in all employment practices and reappointment practices. This nursing center provides quality services to all patients, regardless of HIV status.