At River’s Bend, we are able to provide a wide range of services tailored to an individuals situation. From Long-Term-Care Services to Short-term Respite stays, River’s Bend has an option that can assist most.
We are Medicare and Medicaid Approved and Licensed for Nursing Facility Care, Personal Care, Certified Assisted Living and Child Day Care.
River’s Bend Retirement Community is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization offering long term care, and related services. The company operates independently with respect to daily operations and deliverance of patient care and the pursuit of itsmission to provide quality services on the most cost effective basis for the residents and a stimulating, empowering work-place for our employees.
To that end we strive to:
• Deliver nursing, assisted living, rehabilitative, and psycho social care to help each resident to live and function at his/her optimum.
• Provide secure, clean, and well maintained facilities.
• Treat all residents with dignity and respect.
• Promote the general well-being of residents, staff and the community through comprehensive, quality health care services.
• Maintain a quality improvement program involving all staff and management personnel through continuing education and advanced skills workshops.
• Provide positive and supportive working conditions for employees.
• Ensure financial stability for the facilities while maintaining the most cost effective operations.
• Work with and encourage participation from residents’ family members who are an integral part of each resident’s general well-being.
In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1976, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. It is the policy of River’s Bend Retirement Community to admit, treat, provide services, assign rooms to a resident without regard to disability, race, color, sex, national origin, religious creed, ancestry, veteran status or age. The same requirements for admission are applied to all, and residents are assigned within the unit without regard to disability, race, color, sex, national origin, religions creed, ancestry, veteran status or age. All persons and organizations that have occasion either to refer to residents for admission or recommend River’s Bend Retirement Community are advised to do so without regard to resident’s disability, race, color, sex, national origin, religions creed, ancestry, veteran status or age. The same policy is reaffirmed in all employment practices and reappointment practices. This nursing center provides quality services to all patients, regardless of HIV status.