We currently have openings for Certified Nursing Assistants for All Shifts!
Previous experience is nice to have, but is not required to begin a career with us. Successful candidates must have a valid Kentucky Nurse Aid Certificate and be willing to assure the physical comfort, mental well-being of every resident while treating them with respect and dignity.
Nursing Assistants responsibilities include:
- Assisting residents with activities associated with daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing bed linens, collecting specimens, applying dressings, walking and/or other exercise routines, and transferring individuals, alone or with assistance.
- Assure the physical comfort, mental well-being and treats every resident with respect and dignity
- Prepare residents for meal and snacks and assist with the distribution of food trays
- Feed residents based on need and disability using accepted standards of practice
- Observe residents conditions by measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and document and report changes to professional staff
- Assist in the admission, transfer and discharge of residents
- Review resident's care assignments and provides nursing care as stated in the resident plan of care, under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Maintain and promote relationships with residents, visitors, other staff members and government regulators by presenting a professional appearance and positive attitude
- Understand and comply with all rules regarding residents rights and confidentiality
- Attend and participate in orientation, training efforts, and educational activities
- Understand and follow safety and sanitation rules, practice safety in provisions of services, and promptly report any hazards or violations to a supervisor
- Perform additional functions or duties, as assigned by the supervisor
Benefits of River's Bend Retirement Community employees are:
- Competitive wages with extra incentives for shift differential
- Vacation, sick and personal time
- Life insurance
- Low deductible medical insurance
- Dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match options
- Educational assistance & tuition reimbursement
- Excellent team work environment
River's Bend is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex and sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.